- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill, it’s an essential layer you’ll have for years.
- Rounded hem, chest pockets, and buttons made from nuts.
- Please note: the fit this season was updated for a touch of ease and length making it a versatile piece to wear as a shirt or lightweight jacket. Available in XS/S and M/L.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Our corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
- 28 1/2'' body length on size S.
- Saria (studio model) is wearing a size S - Height: 5’9", Bust: 34, Waist: 25", Hips: 36"
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.