617

Good times and great memories at the classic 617 Bar located in historic downtown White Bear Lake.   Featured design is a 1982 replica along with our branding on the back.

This unisex essential fits like a well-loved favorite, featuring a crew neck, short sleeves and designed with superior 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% poly, 32 single 4.2 oz.

The 617 has been in business for over 80 years at the same location in downtown White Bear Lake. It has had only three owners in all those years and little has changed inside since the 1950's. It was one of the first bars to open in White Bear after Prohibition ended in 1934. Initially occupied by Mel Kirkby’s Sweet Shop, which sold ice cream and other treats; Paul Albrecht, son of the Avalon building owner, opened the 617 on March 9, 1934. He ran the bar for more than 30 years. The 617 was remodeled in 1957-58, at which time the bar’s now signature stained glass windows were added. They were inspired by a bar in New York City and imported from Germany. Stay thirsty friends. Featured design is a 1982 replica.

Save 15% on your first order

Sign up & Save