Celebrating generations of lake life on Bald Eagle located on the North side of White Bear Lake, MN.
• The first settlers came in the mid-1800s and most were French, English or German. One of the early settlers worked for the Minnesota Pioneer and promoted the lake in that newspaper.
• Two rail lines intersected at the Bald Eagle train depot, making it a high-traffic station. Bald Eagle area hotels used to send buses down to the White Bear Lake station to compete with the White Bear hotels for customers.
• Bald Eagle Island has been known by a number of names over the years, including Boy Island because it once was used for a boys’ summer camp.
• The idea of augmenting a low White Bear Lake isn’t a new one. In 1902 there was talk of diverting water from Bald Eagle Lake, Pine Tree Lake or the Mississippi. The Bald Eagle Lake Improvement Association opposed the idea.
Top of the line fabric that stands up to the consistent wear without sacrificing fit or feel.
DETAILS + FIT
- Your new favorite t-shirt for years to come.
- Crew-neck t-shirt with a vintage look and timeless feel.
- Relaxed unisex cut
- 4.3 oz., 60% combed ring-spun cotton/40% polyester
- Model is 5’9”, 165 lbs, and wearing size medium