Como Park Cougars; once a cougar, always a cougar
Originally opened in 1957, Como Park Junior High School was converted into a senior high school in the fall of 1979, accepting students from the just closed Washington and Murray High Schools, both of which became junior highs that same year. The school originally began with only three classes - sophomores, juniors, and seniors. The freshman class was added in 1981. Construction was not completed when the school year began. The class of 1985 was the first four-year graduating class.
DETAILS + FIT