Saint Bernard's School was located in the North End neighborhood of Saint Paul, Minnesota. Being a non-public school, Saint Bernard's was part of the Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis. Saint Bernard's Parish and Saint Bernard's grade school were both founded in 1891. At that time, the school was run by three benedictine sisters, and students would sit on the kneelers in the church and use the pews as desks. At its peak, Saint Bernard's grade school was the largest catholic grade school west of Chicago. The original school building was built shortly after the school's founding, and in 1905 the current church building was built. In 1957, demand for a secondary school was answered with the addition of a high school. In 1959 the former high school building, adjacent to the original school building (both of which are still standing), used by the grade school until 2009, as well as the church, was constructed. Unfortunately, due to the economic recession and a decline in the number of students, the grade school was closed after the 2008-2009 school year. Throughout the halls of the high school, class pictures from most graduating classes from the high school's founding to the current day hang above lockers and doorways. There are also several old pictures hanging in the conference room, as well as the school entrance.
- Lightweight poly tri blend
- Sizing runs small